Monday, July 14, 2008

Channeling her inner Calvin

Wait a second! That's not mama's milk!


What the...? What is this gruel??



You've GOT to be kidding me!



You expect me to eat this stuff?!!


What is the MATTER with you???


Gag me.



Hey, Daddy, a little help?





Would somebody stop this crazy woman? Please?





I am not happy, mommy, NOT HAPPY!



Oh my gosh! Does anybody out there remember Calvin from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes? And do you remember all the faces and noises he would make whenever he ate something his mom made for dinner? That's who Lydia looked like the other night when I gave her carrots for the first time. We were cracking up watching her try to figure out this whole solid food thing. She is definitely NOT into anything else but mama's milk right now. Apparently Lydia is as big of a lactivist as I am these days!

No comments: