Friday, February 20, 2009

Lydia's Day Out/Mom's Retail Therapy


Piggy!


Petting the smaller "beh-beh".






Stomping on the letters.



Couldn't get enough of this slide.



Love the little tongue!

Waving and making new friends the whole time.



Lydia and I got out of the house today to get a little retail therapy for me. Because let's face it, if Mom's not happy, nobody's happy. And I was crawling up the walls ready to get out of the house and do SOMETHING. Lydia is the best shopping buddy, too. Just as long as I have plenty of Cheerios and cah-cahs (crackers). After I had done the necessary damage required to get my fix, I took Lydia to the little play area in mall for the first time. She loved it. She loved how she wasn't the smallest one there. She loved the slide, the pig, the cah (car), the plane, the caterpillar and the letters on the carpet.

No comments: