Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeah, I know...

...I'm still slacking in the posting department. Been busy. Sewing, reading, playing, getting ready for our kitchen make-over. Yeah, a make-over. I call it that because it's not really a kitchen renovation as we're not knocking down any walls or making any major structural changes. Just some new appliances, new counter tops, fixed cracks, new utility door and painting the cabinets. So, you see, she's just getting a much needed make-over. I'll have before and after pictures sometime later. Yeah, right, you say. OK, so maybe I will and maybe I won't post them. But I will post this:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: '10 Cub Scout All Nigher
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox


Last Saturday Cade and I attended the annual Cub Scout All Nighter held at WU's Lee Arena. As the name implies, it does run all night, complete with camping out around the outside of Lee Arena for those crazies who actually think sleeping in a sleeping back on a concrete hallway is great way to catch some zzzz's. We didn't. In fact, we left shortly before 1 a.m., right after the 'lunch' of CiCi's (bleh) Pizza arrived. Here are just a few of the photos from that evening. Enjoy!

No comments: