Monday, September 17, 2012

 Woo-hoo!  Washburn football is baaaaaaaack!


Happy to be back on campus, tailgating before the game.

 Lydia couldn't wait to go play on the bouncies.
 Look at that face!
Pure bliss.
 She insisted she didn't need any help.
The guy looked over at me to double check and I just shrugged.
Turns out she was right.
 "See, Mom.  I told you I didn't need any help!"








The team walk through.
Lydia LOVES it when a few of the players actually reach down to give her a low five.
 Doing her first 'Tebow'.

The Bod Squad getting the crowd fired up.
And how cute was Lydia with her own cheer?
 
 Great catch!
Can YOUR yell leaders do that?
Sooo, apparently a Loper is a retired reindeer? 
Or this is his job during the off season?
We know how to sit  back and enjoy the game.
Tossing the ol' pigskin around.
I spy some interference.
So did the refs.
Half the distance to the goal!
TOUCHDOWN!
D'aaawwwww!
Washburn won 24-14!
Go Bods!

No comments: