Friday, February 8, 2013

Remember waaaaay back during the last week in December when we FINALLY got some snow?  Well, just the week before our neighbor told me about this secret sledding spot just around the corner in our neighborhood. Why hadn't we heard of this before!!!  This is the perfect spot to take the kids.  Only a handful of people there, not too steep and a minute away from our house.  Now, granted, it's a bit of a trek to get to once you park, but it's worth it.
This is the view from the top.  Lydia couldn't believe 'HOW BIG IT IS!'



 




OK.  Look.  I'll admit that wasn't my finest performance.  But I made you laugh, right?
Of course the ONLY video they got of me that day would be the one where I made myself dizzy.
The photos below prove my skillz on the hillz.



That.  Was fun.
 We tired Lydia out.  Those treks back up the hill in the freezing cold can make a 5 year old cranky.
 She looks so little in Daddy's arms!
Her poor attempt at a thumbs up.  I know it looks like she's not happy, but she, as well as the rest of us, had a blast.  And now that we've discovered this little gem, it's just our luck that we haven't had any snow since.

No comments: