Friday, January 15, 2010

Holiday Hiatus

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been on blog/internet hiatus. And reading a lot. I'm working on posting pictures of our holiday celebrations and they should be up soon. But until then, just want to let all our friends and family know we're all doing well. Still trying to find places for all the toys the kids got. Our house looks like Toys 'R Us puked all over the living room. But what else is new, right? Not much, really. Just trying to stay warm in this crazy cold weather we've been having here. And the snow. My god, the snow! It's still everywhere. I'm betting it will still be here on Valentine's Day. Also, Cade started another basketball session. Rusty is the assistant coach and so far there hasn't been any chair throwing, throat grabbing, player-hitting or forced standing in dark storage sheds. But it's only the second week of the season. ;P So here's hoping for a little bit warmer weather (I'd really like to wash the car off, please) and to finally getting the toy mess organized! Have a good weekend everybody.

No comments: