Friday, January 28, 2011

These ARE the Droids You're Looking For.

The Saturday (or was it Sunday) before everybody got sick, we had some more fun with the snow, since it wasn't going away any time soon.



'So I've been thinking, brother. What's it gonna take for me to get you to let me tell you that I need to play with your DS whenevertheheck I feel like it?'
(That's pretty much how she's talking these days. Other times she'll break out in a crazy dialect of Spanglish just to hear herself speak. Still trying to find the English to Toddler Spanglish Dictionary somewhere out there. Know where I can get one?)



Our very own astromech droid, Snow2-D2, on our Hoth-like Echobase.
(For those of you who don't know Star Wars-speak, sorry.)


We always knew living on top of a hill would have it's benefits one day.


Weeeee!


Wipe. Out!


Gaining speed on the home stretch.



Ok, here it is.
Your weekly moment of, 'Aawwwwww.'
Amiright?

No comments: