Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lydia in Rare Form



Oh, my. This was Lydia's first go at rollers. She's been asking me to use the curling iron in her hair and I just can't do it. So we picked out these twisty rollers. She was super excited to get them in. Can you tell? She was in rare form, indeed.



Looking more like Medusa than the beauty queen she felt like.


R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find out what it means to me!

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor!
Determinate! Determinate!



Even when I'm a mess,
still I put on a vest
with an S
on my chest,
oh yes!
I'm Superwoman.
Yes, I am.


Soooo! Tell me what you want.
What you really, really want!
Iiiii'll tell you what I want.
What I really, really want!

Well shake it up, baby, now!
(shake it up, baby!)
Twist and shout!
(twist and shout!)



You talkin' to me???
Are YOU talkin' to ME??!


Sadly, the rollers only lasted about half-way through the night. Turns out her hair is just a little too fine yet. Got some really pretty waves, though!

No comments: