Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're starting to become the 'regulars'

If you're thinking that there isn't much else we did this summer, you would probably be right. But the thing is, it's just so much fun! And it's right here in our own back yard. Well, not really. But you know what I mean.

Causing a traffic jam. Can we just talk about this for a minute? This is the child who will go down the big slide hundreds of times on her own, yet yells at me to 'catch me' at the bottom of this itty bitty slide. I don't get it.

I mean, this is how big the slide is. (Yes, this is an old photo from last year. It's the only one I could find that showed the entire slide.) She can see me from start to finish. How does this one scare her and not the big one that pushes her along on a big gush of water? This one ends in ankle-deep water. The other one is right up to her armpits.


The beach is still over there.


Cade scoring some cool points by hanging with the lil sis.

Cooling the ol' noggin off.



Once again, doing her favorite thing at SNAC.


Over and over.


It boggles the mind.

No comments: