Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

We spent Easter in Wichita this year. Thought I'd try something different with this post. Rather than posting all of these pictures individually, I put them into a collage to try to speed up the time it takes to upload pictures. (They take forever to upload here.) So in stead of taking an hour to get all the photos posted, I wasted a couple of hours putting them into this collage. So much for efficiency.


As you can see, the kids had a wonderf
ul Easter. Definitely no shortage of candy and special surprises left by the Easter bunny(ies). And I have to think that we are probably the only family in America who actually uses the dyed eggs we decorated. Those deviled eggs Grandma made were delicious and our salads back in T-town have been great. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the incredible Easter service we attended with our family. The music was incredible. Trumpets and tympanies and choirs, oh my! Church of the Magdalen really knows how to do Easter Vigil. And afterwards, there was a huge Easter egg hunt for all the kids. What a treat. But, unfortunately, I didn't think to bring my camera to mass. The Easter Bunny made an appearance and none of our kids were interested in meeting him. Shocker.



1 comment:

Kit said...

I would not call that collage anything other than an excellent use of your time. It is super cute! Looks like you guys had a great Easter.