Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Another Case of Brotherly Love

It was all I could do to just stand there and take these pictures. I wanted to get out the video camera, but I was enjoying this moment so much, I didn't want to miss a second of it scrambling to find the camcorder. It's moments like this that I feel especially blessed to have the children I do. These two love each other so much already! It's apparent everyday, but on this day in particular it was especially obvious. Lydia loves to be involved in whatever Cade is doing and Cade is so patiently willing to include her. Even when he's playing his DS.

Being that extra finger every gamer only wishes they had.


Doesn't she look like the happiest, most grateful to be humored and doted on little sister in the world?

She's helping him with his strategy.

Honestly, if Lydia didn't need to nap at some point that afternoon, I'm certain this could have lasted hours. And I wouldn't have moved a muscle for fear of missing a single moment.

No comments: