Monday, July 6, 2009

Typical Me


So tonight I made home made waffles for dinner. "Yummo," you must be thinking, "I bet those chocolate waffles were delicious, Dawn!", right? Yeah.

No...

You see, while I
did make waffles tonight, they were regular waffles, not chocolate waffles like this picture would have you believe. This was the last one I made tonight. The one
I FORGOT WAS IN THE WAFFLE IRON FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF.
After a shower, I walked into Cade's room where everyone was hanging out and said, "Man, the house smells weird." Rusty says something like, "Yeah, I know. It's like something is burning." Cut to about 10 minutes later while I'm changing Lydia, "Oh crap!!! Rusty! Unplug the waffle iron! I forgot to unplug it!!" Then Rusty says something else like, "Uhh, that's not all you forgot...there's a chocolate waffle in here."
Once this bad boy had cooled, I picked it up for inspection. And just as I had suspected, ROCK HARD.

*sigh*


Unfortunately, typical me.

No comments: