Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to the Mat

Lydia started gymnastics again after taking the summer off. 
This time around the class is called 'Cheernastics'.  Now tell me.  Could this be a more perfect class for a daughter of MINE??  And guess what?  SHE LOVES IT!!  I thought for sure that I'd enroll her in a class like this and she would hate it, fighting it kicking and screaming.  But no.  She thoroughly enjoys herself and I'm in heaven when I watch her.  Not that any of us lives through our kids.  We have a new coach this year, Coach Kelly and we absolutely love her.  She is amazing with the littles.

                                      

Cartwheel!!!




Coach Kelly already has them working on back handsprings.
Uh. Maze. Ing.
Hand. STAND!
Best tuck in class.
Gettin' her cheer on, Mama-style.




Heel streeeeetch!!

My nemesis.  
So glad she's about 1000 times better at this than I ever was.



This video is Lydia learning her first cheer!  This was taken during the very first class.  I'll have more to come (I'm sure) in the days to come.

No comments: