Monday, March 23, 2009

Surfin, storage container-style


Give me surprised curiosity. Good!



Now, over the shoulder...that's it, yes, yes!



Pure joy, I love it! Work it, work it!


Disinterest...interesting...I'll take it.


Now the other shoulder, perfect!


I had originally got this storage container out to cull through Lydia's toys that she seems to have outgrown or doesn't play with anymore to try to gain control of the living room. She immediately claimed it as her own. I have since filled it with toys but I don't have the heart to take it out to the garage just yet because she is having so much fun with it.

I just had a thought...Maybe I could just put all the toys in storage containers and Lydia could play with all her toys while they are still in the containers (as she seems to prefer anyway) and still keep the living room in good shape...hrmmmmm...

No comments: