Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Precious Lydia!!

Today is Lydia's second birthday. I can hardly believe our precious baby has been with us for 2 years already. I spent the last couple of days going through all the photos I've taken of her and these are some of my favorites. Help me celebrate Lydia's special day by reminecsing with me...

Hello baby!
Sure wish we had had a name for you immediately.
But I think the one we finally chose suits you well.
Lydia Marie Dennis
11/26/07
8 lbs 10 oz
20 in



Meeting her 'brugga' for the first time.





Goin' home.

Her first grin.





She loved her mobile!

Proud mommy.
*eeks! no make up!*

My tai chi baby.


Chubby cheeks.



How you doin'?








Our first taste of solid food. Not a big fan.


One year old pictures.

Miss November

Go Bods!

Lydia the Ladybug


First birthday!

Hi there, cutie!




Squishy face!


Cupid.

This is how she fell asleep one day. Couldn't resist.


Lil Miss Hollywood.


Happy.

Precious.


Happy Birthday, Lydia!!!

No comments: